Monday, December 11, 2006

A LONG TIME BETWEEN OVERS

We haven't been to Flyball in ages and ages. My flyball friends Missy and Rascal got sick after the PetExpo and my mum says that kennelcough is Infectious. That means that if we went to Flyball with them we might get sick too, so all the Psychos were in Quarantine from each other.

So we have had some other adventures instead, including going to Albury with my mum and the sister Marianne who came to visit. On the way to Albury in the Berlingo we had a lot of stops, some of them for coffee and once when the road got blocked by a huge truck that fell over and all its cans covered the whole road. My mum and the sister Marianne went to help the truck driver and move the cans because my mum said all the men in the cars that stopped were just useless and stood around with their arms folded.
Beazli and I had lots of fun in Albury, visiting those fluffy cousins every day and going for long walks and going inside Noni's cool house because it was very very hot. One day the sky went all white and smelled awful and my mum said 'don't worry the bushfires are a long way away even though the smoke is here in Albury'. I'm glad they were a long way away because it must be really scary if that smell is close to you.

One the way back home from Albury I could show Beazli all the fun places to stop for my mum's coffee because it was the same as when we went to Boorowa. My favourite place is the Dog-On-The-Tuckerbox-At-Gundagai because you can run in the bushes without your lead on.

The next day Alex came but she didn't bring Molly and Connor she brought millions of people I didn't know. My mum said it would be fun because it was a Party but I didn't think it was fun to have so many strange people in my house. The only ones I knew were Dr Janet and Alex and the only fun part was some of the strange people had a swim with me in my pool, the rest was them laughing and making a lot of noise and eating and drinking and trying to pat me.

I was really happy when Ian and Sandy finally came too and even though they talked to the people I didn't know I felt better, especially when I got to sit on Sandy's lap.

No comments: