Sunday, February 18, 2007

DOING IT WITH MY TEAM

Today at Flyball I did some Good Girl things, some Delinquent things, and some Ebbi Darling You Are Such a Clever Good Best Girl things at the end.

When we started with 8 Overs back from the Box I did them all once but I thought that was enough after being Good yesterday so for a while I did Run Along the Side and then I did Over 2 and Run Along the Side but you guessed it my mum put me on my back and then when I did Run Along the Side again Ian came and got me and tied me up to tree all by myself away from all my Flyball friends and away from Beazli and my house.

I didn't like that at all so when mum asked me to do Over, Around Catch the Ball Bring It, I did it for her and Alex and so Ian wouldn't tie me up all by myself again.

Mostly I did what Alex and my mum asked me to do, even jumping Over very big jumps, higher than I've ever done before. They took a long time asking me to do a Full Run close by to where Jessie and Zeus were practising but I kept looking at Sandi on the other Box and she reminded me of the scary man on the other Box at NowraShowtimeFlyball. I felt much better when they took me away to do it by myself and I did do a Full Run and then I was allowed in the pool.

But that was only a Good Girl thing, not an Ebbi Darling You Are Such a Clever Good Best Girl thing. That came at the end when everyone was doing special racing. It was special because Sydney Psychos has something new, we have our own Watch the Lights. They came from very very far away from a place called America and they are just like the Watch the Lights at competitions, they go Yellow Yellow Yellow Green and then you have to race. No other teams have their own Watch the Lights, only Sydney Psychos and the people who do Competitions, my mum says those people are called the AFA.

I went to sit with my Team and Ian shouted Line Em Up, Team Ready, Watch the Lights and then Kaos went as fast as he could and then Zeus and then Jessie and then Lance and then my mum took me to the new Lights and I did a Full Run and everyone cheered! I did it 4 times, and it was exciting and I wanted to do it and the last time my mum didn't even have to take me to the new Lights, she just let me go and I did it, I did a Full Run and I didn't drop the ball any of the times, I bought it straight back to my mum and everyone kept cheering and that was the Ebbi Darling You Are Such a Clever Good Best Girl thing I did today. You can see a video of how happy everyone is with me.

PS My mum said I have to tell you that the Watch the Lights has a time thing and when I did my Full Run my time was 9.637 seconds. I don't know what that means but my mum says if I keep practising I will go much faster and my time will be different one day and then I can tell about it.

PPSS My mum said to tell you it is exactly 15 months since I started learning Flyball on 20 November 2005. She said one day we will make a list of all the Brave Good Girl things I have learnt from my Team.

1 comment:

Avery said...

Wow, you do flyball! That's so cool! I've watched flyball on the TV before, but I've never had a chance to try it. It sounds like you're doing really well.

Wags,
Avery