Monday, November 06, 2006

BRAVE? OR BRATTY?

Last night when we got home from Flyball, my mum sat me down and told me that Ian thought I was being a Delinquent because I am more ‘confident’ now. She said confident is the same as ‘brave’. She said it’s really, really good that I was brave about Measuring Stick and trying on my new Suppawters jumper, but that brave doesn’t mean I can just run away and play with my Flyball friends whenever I feel like it.

I had to remind my mum that I didn’t run away ALL the time yesterday. I did do 7 Overs and 8 Overs a couple of times, as fast as I could, and I did do Over, Around-Catch-the-Ball and Over 2 hurdles when we practised with Alex.

OK, I did run away a bit, like the 2 times I ran up to Mystique and the time I ran after Zeus and 3 times I chased Zoe and the time I ran after little Rascal. One of the times I ran away I went looking for my mum's sister Jackie who came from the long away away in Perth to visit us in the week. But she didn't come to Flyball like the Marianne sister did. And when I couldn't find her Ian chased me back to my mum.

But I was a Very Good Girl when the new lady gave me a pretty jumper to wear.
It was a practise for my Suppawters jumper – I’m going to wear a Melbourne Storm Suppawters jumper at the PetExpo next weekend.

My mum says the PetExpo is a bit like a competition but there won’t be any ribbons or medals. And we have to go for 2 days and I have to be reserve dog and watch my team from the back of the ring. I can hardly wait.

(Beazli): I was measured for a New Zealand Warriors Suppawters jumper. I like the idea of being a Warrior. I think Warriors eat well. I certainly ate well yesterday. Very thinly sliced double smoked ham, and shaved chicken breast, a delightful combination. Delicious, I must say.)
(Beazli: At last! a photo of me!)

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ebbi,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it's great to have you aboard, and I am sure you will make lots of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Great to see another New South Wale-ean here :-)