Tuesday, March 20, 2007

THE SADDEST DAY

My mum and Beazli and me are crying because today is the saddest Flyball day we've ever had. My little Flyball friend Rascal had an Operation yesterday for 'desexing' and afterwards she got very very very sick and this morning she left the world and went to Flyball Heaven. My mum says we won't see Rascal ever again, at least not until we all go to Flyball Heaven too. Rascal was only 7 months old but she could already do good Overs and Around on the Box and she was never a Delinquent like me, she was a Good Girl all the time. Jenni and Mark and Missy and all the Sydney Psychos will never stop thinking about Rascal and how pretty she was and how she made us happy and how much fun she had at Flyball.

My little Flyball Friend Rascal who's gone to Flyball Heaven.

2 comments:

e said...

that's really sad about Rascal. How unfortunate.

Hey Ebbi. I like reading all about you and the Sydney Psychos. When we move back to Sydney, we'd like to join something like this too.

Love
Fei and her human, Eve

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

RIP Rascal - I hope you are playing Flyball at the Rainbow Bridge.

Warm hugs to you all.

Love
Opy