Tuesday, March 06, 2007

TOO BUSY TO BLOG

It's so busy here with people coming and going and doing things that my mum doesn't really have time to help me with my blog. I keep asking her and then someone else comes. On Saturday Ian and Sandi and Jenni and Mark and Alex were here but only Molly and Connor came, no other Flyball dog friends. The man who belongs to my mum's sister who lives a long long way away in a place called Brisbane was here too. He has a lot of names, his name is 'MyBrotherInLaw' and 'Marianne'sHusband' and 'Des'. He did something on a ladder with stuff out of a big container that he was putting on the walls, while my Pyscho team people did something in our messy garage.

The best part of Saturday was swimming, even with scary Ian in my pool with me. My mum wanted me to show Ian how I can go on my board across the pool but I had to watch out for Ian and I only did it properly after he went home.Beazli's a big show-off, he didn't care about Ian in the pool or Jenni and Mark watching, he just chased his sausages like he always does. Now that he has his floaties he doesn't get so tired swimming any more, the floaties are for his big heart and his sore back that I told you about before.On Sunday we went to Flyball even though 'MyBrotherInLaw' 'Marianne'sHusband' 'Des' was still doing the thing on the walls. Because we have our new Watch the Lights and because we are going to a Competition soon we did lots of practises with My Team, and I really really liked it and I only had to go on my back once at the beginning because I was a Darling Good Girl and did all my Full Runs when it was my turn. Those Watch the Lights make it very exciting and then while we are waiting for my turn my mum talks to me softly and says 'see there goes Missy Over Over Over Over and now it's Rosie Over Over Over Over and now its Kaos Over Over Over Over and now it's Molly and as soon as I can see Molly going Over Over Over Over I know it's my turn next and I get Ready to do my Overs and Catch the Ball and Bring it to my mum.

One time Debbi said 'that was an excellent CrossOver Ebbi!' because I accidentally did a good CrossOver with Molly when she was coming back, I was so excited I didn't even know I was doing it.

Now we are just at home again with more people, the sister Marianne came last night even though MyBrotherInLaw' 'Marianne'sHusband' 'Des' isn't here any more. I like her, she's the one who plays lots of catch with me. My mum says that I have a Cousin called Max that belongs to the sister Marianne, and he's a black Kelpie like me but bigger. He doesn't learn Flyball like I do. I wonder if I will see him one day?

2 comments:

Nessa Happens said...

Whoo! I wish I could learn to do flyball - but I don't think I'm fast enough...I can run but I'm a little big and high jumps are definitely not on.

Also, I am sort of goofy and clumsy.

Oh well - I'll have to content myself with cheering you on!

Freda said...

Hey Ebbis,

Cooools pool! Yah... Ian does look scarys. And Beazli's got great form. A score of one twos one twos (9.7).

I'm afraids to bark what the team did in the garage. Oh? A garage band maybes?

Wuufs!

Freda (Ƨ)