Monday, March 19, 2007

WATCH THE DEVIL DOG

Remember when my mum told me I had to tell you the seconds for my Full Run from the Watch the Lights at Flyball? She said I would get faster and have a different time and she was right. Yesterday at Flyball we did lots of Team practises for the OrangeRunningoftheBalls Flyball Competition next weekend. And every time we did them with the Watch the Lights I got faster and faster.

I did a Full Run that was 8.8 seconds. I did a Full Run that was 8.1 seconds. And I did a Full Run that was 7.8 seconds. I was a Clever Perfect Good Ebbi Darling lots of times and my Team was happy and my mum was very happy and even grumpy Ian was happy. He didn't say anything angry to me all day.

But he did an angry voice with my mum and told her she shouldn't push me forward when it's my Ready Ready Ready turn. He said if she pushes me forward then I have to get my balance on my first steps and I can't go faster. I don't know how he knows everything but he does because I wanted to tell my mum that myself, I wanted to tell her just to let me go when it's my Ready Ready Ready turn because I know what to do.

I know I have to go fast to the first Over even if Kaos or Molly is running back to me, they won't run into me because we practice Cross Overs and they won't bite me because they are my friends from my Team.

I love doing Watch the Lights, it's better than just doing Overs even though we still have to do them at the beginning of the day.

There are some new dogs at Sydney Psychos, and my mum has been helping them with their Overs, Ian says she should be an expert at Overs because she's had to do so many with me when I behave like a Devil Dog.

My mum's been been helping Sunny Boy, he's a bit fat like my Beazli because I think he likes his dinner a lot. He can do four Overs now before he gets tired. And my mum's been helping Aussie do Around the Pole, he's black and skinny but taller than me and he just wants to play with everyone. They might be in my Team one day if they keep learning and try not to be Delinquents.

When we got home after a really long playtime my mum said me and Beazli are going to have a big adventure at the OrangeRunningoftheBalls. We have to go a long long way in the Berlingo and stay in one of those different houses again. We're going to stay with Jenni and Missy and Alex and Molly and Connor. Beazli has never come with us before so I'll have to tell him what to do. I hope he behaves himself.

No comments: