Monday, January 15, 2007

TWO AWFUL DAYS

Oh boy, I don’t know what’s happening with Flyball any more. Last week my mum wouldn’t even let me do my blog because she said she was so unhappy with the way I behaved.

And yesterday she was so unhappy she almost packed us all up (me and Beazli) and took us home before playtime. Just because I thought chasing the soccer and going in the little pool and kissing Pjevs and barking at Jack were more fun than doing Overs! And they are! Just doing Over, Over, Over, when she calls me isn’t nearly as much fun as all those other things at Flyball.

When my mum put us both in the car I saw her talking to Ian and Sandi and Alex. They all had their heads together and they were talking, talking, talking. The next thing I knew my mum and Alex took me back to the Box and asked me to do Around. I went Around all right but then I ran real fast to Pjevs for another kiss. My mum said ‘No’ in that loud voice and then ‘Ebbi Come’ so in a little while I danced back to her and instead of saying Good Girl Ebbi she gave me to Ian without saying a word and he put me on my back! He leaned right over me and looked in my eyes and no matter how much I squirmed he kept me down there on my back with my heart beating as fast as anything and I couldn’t move at all so I had to turn my eyes away from him. Then he gave me back to my mum.

I was shaking when she asked me if I was Ready to go Around and I heard Alex call me ‘Come on Ebb!’ so I went Around and had a quick look for Ian and I saw him so I went back to my mum.

Then my mum and Alex asked me go Over and Around and I saw Ian so I did it right, straight back to my mum. Then Over 2 and Around and Back Over 2 and I saw Ian so I did it right, straight back to my mum again.

But when they asked me to do Over 3 and Around and Back Over 3, I couldn’t see Ian so I started to run to the pool. My mum said ‘No’ and ‘Come Ebbi’ and I had to go to her and she gave me to Ian again!

I wriggled as much as I could but he still put me on my back and said ‘No’ in a scary low voice, staring right in my eyes till I looked away. I could hardly get up I was so scared of him. He took me back to my mum and she asked to do Over 3 and Around and Back Over 3 and I did it right and she gave me lots of yummy ham and Alex came and gave me yummy chicken and so when they asked me to do Over 4 and Around and Back Over 4 I did it right for more ham and chicken and cuddles instead of being put on my back by Ian.

My mum talked to me all the way to Nonna’s after Flyball, saying that I have to learn to be a Good Girl all the time at Flyball, like I am at home and in the park. I always do what my mum asks me to at our pool at home and I always come back to her when we go out for walks, I do what she asks and I don’t have to go on my back. My mum said if I don’t learn to be a Good Girl all the time at Flyball I might never be in a proper competition, like Abbi is now and Zeus. They both started learning after me and they are both younger than me and even Raskal can do Overs now. My mum talked so much I went to sleep in the car and dreamed of lots of soccer balls and pool and running with my friends after the jingle bells.

No comments: