Monday, January 29, 2007

PSYCHO AUSSIES

On Friday it was AustraliaDay Flyball in Parramatta. It was a competition and we had our big tent and our little pool and our trailer full of everything and for the first time Beazli came as well.

It was hot and exciting and busy all day. I was in my Team Sydney Psychos but there were two more Teams, We're Pyschos Too and Psychodelics. My mum was in that Team as well, doing Boxloading. That Team was funny, all the mums wore different shirts and funny hair.In our first race, my mum surprised me by taking me to the start after Kaos had his turn and asking me to go Over. I went Over 2 hurdles and then I got scared and went back Over 2 to my mum and everyone who was watching laughed. Mum asked me to try again but this time I just did Over 1 and straight back to her and then she took me to the back of the ring and told me I was Good, she wasn't mad that I was scared having my first turn in a proper race.For the rest of the day when it was time to go with our Team I just stayed at the back kissing Connor and one time I kissed Alex and another time I kissed the lady with the flag, I'm not scared of those flag ladies any more.

Beazli didn't go in any races but he did get lots of turns getting wet near the little pool because it was so hot, and my mum gave him nice chicken even though he didn't do anything except talk a lot.

My mum told me everyone worked very hard in this Competition: Jenny raced Connor who belongs to Alex as well as racing with Missy; Sandi raced Rosie because Ian was racing Kaos; Lisa raced Chloe as well as Pjevs; I had to get minded by Rob and Jaimie outside the ring because my mum was inside the ring Boxloading for Psychodelics; Andrew didn't race anyone but he put Boxes in and out all day; Nissa took Mystique in the back of the ring for the first time; little Connor had a turn in a race for the first time too. Everyone had to try to do everything because Sydney Psychos had 3 Teams and there were more dog kids than mums and dads. There are lots of photos of the whole day at SydneyPsychos website. Me and Beazli were so tired when we got home we only had a little tiny swim to cool down and then we had dinner and then we just had the biggest sleep.

But we were ready for training Flyball yesterday and I was a Very Good Girl for almost the whole day, I was concentrating and did 8 Overs and did a Full Run 9 times doing Bring the Ball and I only had to go on my back twice when I ran away.

Some of the times when I did a Full Run I did them with Alex Boxloading and some of the times I did them with Linda Boxloading and those times it was like on Australia Day, I went after Kaos doing proper Team Ready Watch the Lights and I did Bring the Ball and my mum and my Team were very very happy with me.

1 comment:

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

HI There Ebbi,

You look great doing your flyball. My blog is a flyball diary too, but it turned out that I wasn't too keen to play, so now my person has to write about other stuff I do. Hope to see you sometime soon

Cheers
Pippin