Sunday, July 30, 2006

DAD TAKES ME TO FLYBALL

My Dad took me and Beazli to Flyball today, because my Mum has been away again, for ages and ages. After our Big Adventure at Riverwood Downs Mum told me she had to go to Noni's house. Noni is sick and has been in hospital. I don't know if she has a big white thing on her arm like my Mum did when she was in hospital. I miss my Mum but I'm glad my Dad took us to Flyball because I miss my Flyball friends too.
I heard my Dad talking to my Mum on his little phone, telling her that I was a good girl and did Over 4 hurdles about a million times without running away.
Later I heard him talking to her again, after I did Over 8 hurdles another million times. And I also did Over, Around and Over, and I didn't run away at all. When I did that everyone clapped. Sandi told me she was going to ring my Mum too and tell her I'm a good girl.
I hope Mum comes home soon. I like snuggling on dad's lap but he doesn't play catch with me as much as Mum does.

No comments: