Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday 27/11/05
We went to Flyball again today. There were so many dogs and people and noise and barking and screaming I tried to join in by barking and spinning on my harness and chasing whenever anyone walked past.
Most of the time my mum tried to get me to sit down quietly instead. But why do that when everyone else is making so much noise and doing so much running?
She took me to that white pole again and tried to get me to do the boring thing.
And once she took me to the white boards and stood on one side and asked me to jump Over it to her. That’s easy so I did it. But all the time I had my eye on everyone else running really fast. As soon as I could I slipped backwards out of my harness and ran away to be part of the real fun.
And you know what? Right away the man called Ian yelled at me and the other people chased me again, back to my mum who was just sitting calmly on the ground waiting for me.
She tried to make me calm too, but I just kept spinning on my harness and barking my head off. After hours of that, we all got to play with a Kong, a bouncy thing on a rope. Boy, that was fun.

No comments: