Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday 23/04/06
More new things at Flyball. Instead of 4 hurdles we had to do 8. That’s a lot, that’s a long way to run and do Over. I watched everyone else doing it but didn’t believe mum would ask me to do all of that without a lead.
When it was my turn I went Over 4 and then ran along the side of the hurdles to get to her. She wasn’t happy. She doesn’t get mad or anything, she just doesn’t tell me I’m a good girl, that’s how I know she’s not happy.
The next time she went and stood behind 4, I went Over 4 and she was happy.
Then she went behind an extra one so I went Over 5 and she was happier.
By the time I went Over all 8 without running along the side my mum was over the moon, kissing me and cuddling and rolling around on the ground with me. I love it when she is so happy. Jenni and Linda and Alex and Lisa are all happy too when I do something good. And Ian. He gives me nice food when I do something good, and he talks to me in a nice soft voice, different from the angry voice he first used that first day when I tried to run out of Flyball park.
Even though there are all these good things about Flyball, I still hate going Around that stupid pole. We have to do it every week and it’s so boring you can’t believe it. Mum even tries to make me do it at home.

No comments: