Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday 15/01/06
I’m just not so sure about Flyball any more. My mum won’t let me do anything fun. I want to run with all my friends and bark and join in when everyone is screaming and jumping and chasing their twirly things but she just makes me go Around that stupid white pole.
She asks me to sit in front of it so I sit.
She shows me some food even though she knows I’m not hungry.
She makes me walk Around that pole for the food so many times I just get bored. The only reason I keep doing it is that my new friend Abbey (a big Kelpie like Beazli) has to do it too. So does Kaos but he doesn’t seem to care, he’s quite happy about everything.
Oh well at least we get to play properly at the end. I can run until I’m tired before I have to get back into the Berlingo to go home.

No comments: