Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday 22/01/06
Today was a really good day at Flyball. I got to go Over 2 hurdles. That’s better than going Over 1. You have to run in between them so that you can go Over the 2nd one. I like running fast so I like going Over twice with the running in between.
I still hate that stupid pole but I sometimes now I will do it for my mum because we practise it at home and it seems to make her happy. And when I do it right she lets me go in the tiny pool.
Abbey and I have a great time in the pool, jumping in and out and getting our leads tangled up. I wish she could come to my house to see my big pool. I bet she’d like to chase rubber ducks in the big pool with me and Beazli.
I showed Abbey how I can go Over 2 hurdles and she can do it too. She’s great to play with at the playtime part of Flyball. So is Kaos. Missy chases me instead of the toys, but I like it.

No comments: