Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday18/06/06
Ian told my mum a good thing today, he told her he thought I was scared when she twirled that big thing around her head so fast at the end of the hurdles. So she took the jingle bells off the end of the big twirly thing and just waved it so I could see it, and when I came straight in after going Over 8 hurdles she let me Catch it and we were both happy.
How does Ian know so much? He watches everyone and helps all the new dogs and all the big dogs. And Kaos is getting to be really good at Over, Around, Over - he does it like the big dogs do even though he was just a baby when I started Flyball.
We had heaps of things to do again today. Lots of Over 8 hurdles and Over 4 Hurdles and Around and then Over 4 hurdles again. In between I tried sitting down to avoid going back to my house but instead of picking me up my mum just sat down each time and called me to her. Then she would get up and walk a bit closer to the house until I sat down and then she sat down again and called me to her.
It took so long to get back to the house that I just gave in and jumped straight in there. I hate to say it but it’s kind a nice place to rest. My water is in there and I can watch everything that’s going on and no-one bothers me. And I know that when I get out it will be my turn again to do some Over or Around on the Box, or even to play chase at home time.

No comments: