Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday 9/04/06
Something new happened at Flyball when I least expected it. I was doing Over 4 hurdles on my really long lead, being a good girl and coming right in to mum at the end. I was having a great time, everyone is so nice to me when I am good. Sometimes Jenni comes over especially to give me chicken and I have her chicken even though I’m not hungry.
Anyway, I don’t know how many times I had done Over when suddenly mum went absolutely crazy with happiness. At first I thought maybe I had done it faster than before, or something, but then, when she took me back to Ian and asked me to do it again, I realised what was different. I didn’t have my long lead on! Ian had just let me run to mum without the lead!
So I did it again for her. She loved it and everyone shouted and told me what a good girl I was. After a while I did get a bit bored with that and ran away to play with Pjevs. Brain snap time again.
But after a bit of a rest, I figured it was more fun doing Over properly and so I did it some more times without the lead. Gee I like it when everyone is happy with me.

No comments: