Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday 11/06/06
Today I went Over 8 hurdles heaps of times. My mum has put a jingle bells on the end of a twirly thing and she kneels down at the end of the hurdles so that I can see her twirl the thing around and I want to go Over as fast as I can so I can get to the jingle bells.
The only thing is when I get there that twirly thing looks like it might hit me in the head so I do a big circle around her until she slows down. She’s still happy when I come in. It doesn’t matter how many times I do it everyone is still happy with me.
We did Around on the big black Box again today too. It’s great, so much better than the pole. A couple of times I went Over, Around and back Over to mum and then did a tug of war with the jingle bells.
We did a lot of hurdles and Around today. Some of the time it was 8 hurdles, some of the time it was 4 hurdles. Some of the time it was Over, Around and Over and some of the time it was just Around. The only brain snaps I had today where when we had to go back to the house. I just wanted to keep doing everything today, so every time mum wanted me to go back to the house I just sat down and wouldn’t budge.
Mum picked me up and carried me back to the house and Ian wasn’t happy with her. He told her she was teaching me that I could get my own way. Well.....sort of. I still had to go back in the house.

No comments: