Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday 2/04/06
I didn’t think we were going to Flyball today because we started the day in Albury. Beazli and dad and I went there on Wednesday to get my mum at her mother’s house. It’s good there, even though we’re not allowed in the house all the time (only when it’s really hot or really cold).
It was really really cold last night and still 2 degrees when we got up this morning and drove for ages and ages and ages. Some of the time it’s interesting, especially when you can get out in a new place and sniff around while mum has a coffee. I thought my mum was really clever to find Flyball park after all that driving, so I did nearly everything she asked me to. I only had a brain snap a couple of times, because I was so excited about going to Albury and then coming back and finding Flyball.
We had a long playtime at the end and that was so much fun I didn’t even think about running away, not even once.

No comments: