Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday 2/07/06
Linda said I had a blonde day today. I don’t know what that means unless it’s like having a brain snap. From the time we got to Flyball everything was different. For a start Beazli came again and I’m a bit jealous of him when mum pays attention to him instead of to me. There were heaps of Flyball dogs, some I haven’t seen for a while like Jessie and Maverick. A big new one called Spike. And the little new one called Mocha, who just looks like a fluffy brown toy, squeaking and squealing the whole time in his house.
Mum usually takes me for a run around the big park before we start Flyball. This time she just left me in my house and took Beazli and tried to teach him Around the pole! When she came to get me to do Over I went Over 1 and ran straight back to Beazli to let him know that Flyball is my game. Of course mum came to get me and tried to make me to Over again and I did 2 hurdles but then I saw Spike standing near the end and I had to run and bark at him. He’s so big I thought I would bark at him first before he barked at me. The next time I saw the boys playing soccer at the other part of the park and I had to run over there to tell them I can play soccer too.
Mum and Alex gave Beazli a turn doing Over. He went Over 2 hurdles. He’ll do anything for some chicken. When it was my turn I showed my mum I would do Over for chicken too and then when mum wanted me to do 6 hurdles I stopped at 4 where she had dropped some chicken on the ground. It was yummy.
Linda tried to play that tennis ball in the box game with me but I didn’t like the box and its noises and jumping today. I saw Mocha learning Around the pole and ran to tell him to be careful because if he learns Around the pole he will have to go on that jumping, noisy, box and he might get frightened.
And then mum tried to make me do a strange Over with Connor coming at me in the other direction. Even though he’s my friend looked like he was coming to bite me so I had to bark and chase him before going Over. Then Lisa brought Pjevs to do the strange Over and I had to chase him when he came towards me too.
At the end, before playtime, I had another turn at doing Over and Ian made sure there was no-one interesting to chase, so I did 4, and then 5 and then 6 and then I did 8 and finally everyone was really happy with me.
At playtime Pjevs and I chased the jingle bells but Abbey is really funny, she just chased me or Pjevs. My mum said she was rounding us up. Chloe tried to join in (she loves my jingle bells too) and she was running so fast and I was running so fast that we ran into each other and I fell over and had to rest. But only for a second. I wasn’t hurt and I had to get back to be rounded up by my friend Abbey.

No comments: