Thursday, July 06, 2006

DISTRACTIONS

At lunchtime we went to the white-fence-park, where we go to do Flyball with Alex and Molly and Connor. I think it's important that my mum should know there were millions of good reasons for all my brain snaps today. First the plovers, then the paper bag blowing on the grass, then the children playing on my sliperry, then the man in the yellow shirt walking outside the fence. The plovers came back, I had to have a poo, there was a noisy plane, I thought I saw a dog, there were boys playing soccer, then two strangers watched us, I found some ham on the ground, then Jessie arrived with her father and I forgot his name so I barked at him.
In between all of that it's amazing I managed to do some good Overs and some good Arounds on the Box. I even did Over 2 hurdles, Around and back Over 2. But then the box starting jumping back at me again when I went on it. I like the way the tennis ball pops out but I don't like the noise or the jumping back.
I had a look behind the Box and I couldn't find whatever made that noise. I tried walking on it very carefully but it still jumped back at me. So I went to my house. My mum and Alex came and talked to me and took me back and we did some more Overs and then I went back to my house again. I could tell they wanted me to go Around on that noisy jumping Box.
I don't trust that Box.

No comments: