Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday 25/06/06
Today was fun, then more fun, then scary, then exciting, and then really fun. We took Beazli today, to watch me learning Flyball.
Ian made me go Over 8 hurdles absolutely millions of times. And mostly I just wanted to get to Mum and the jingle bells so fast that I went Over all of them as quickly as I could. (I only ran over to Beazli a couple of times, just to make sure he was watching.)
We did Around on the Box and then we did Over, Around and Over and I had heaps of fun showing Alex and Linda that I could do it.
Every time I rested in my house I reminded Beazli to watch me. Once he tried to get into my house with me, can you imagine, that great big Beazli in my little house with me in there too?
Then the scary thing happened. Mum asked me to do Around and when I jumped on the Box it jumped back at me and made the worst noise! I couldn’t believe it! It had never done anything like that before and I was terrified! Alex tried to give me some chicken but I didn’t want to take my eyes off that scary Box, in case it jumped at me again. I was really glad when mum took me back to my house.
After a rest we went to the Box again, with Linda, and she started throwing me a tennis ball. I love Catch and I loved playing it with Linda. Then she made the tennis ball stick to the Box somehow. And then she made the Box jump and tennis ball popped out and I was allowed to chase it. Then mum stuck the tennis ball on the Box and asked me to go Around. As soon as I put one foot on the Box, it jumped again, and popped out the tennis ball. Mum and Linda were so happy when I chased the tennis ball that I thought I would try it again. They stuck the tennis ball on the Box, I went Around, made the tennis ball pop out and then chased it........and it wasn’t scary, it was exciting! I hope I can do it again next time we go to Flyball.

No comments: