Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday 4/06/06
Hooray! Today Ian said I don’t have to go Around that stupid pole any more! He saw me doing ‘Around’ on the Box and he says I can just practice there. I’m so happy I just want to go Around and Around on the Box all the time! (Sometimes when my mum tries to walk me back to my house I show her I would rather go Around or Over but she still makes me go to the house).
We learnt a new thing today, called ‘Take’. We sat in a circle (me, Kaos, Jessie and Digger) and everyone had to do the same thing with a tennis ball. We’ve never had a tennis ball at Flyball before.
First I didn’t like it because I thought my mum was just trying to teach me to lick the tennis ball. That’s not very exciting and most of the time I’m not hungry at Flyball anyway.
I didn’t want to lick the tennis ball so I turned by head away. But my mum showed me she wanted me to pick up the tennis ball from the ground when she said ‘Take’. I got that! I thought, I can do that! So I did it and everyone thought I was clever!
Then I had to give mum the tennis ball when she told me to ‘Give’. I already knew ‘Give’ so that part was really easy. I did it and everyone thought I was REALLY clever.
I LOVE Flyball. We had a really long playtime at the end today. I like playing with Pjevs, and Kaos, and Digger is fun too but he’s a bit rough. Molly is very intense. Missy is really good at Flyball and very nice except when she gets the jingle bells, because she just keeps it. She won’t Give it back so we can keep playing. Jenni gets down on the ground and has to talk to Missy for a long time before she Gives.

No comments: