Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday 20/11/05
I started Flyball today. At first I was scared because I had never been with so many other dogs. I’m 9 months old and I have only been with my mum and dad for 3 months. Before that.....before that was awful and I don’t want to talk about it.
All the dogs at Flyball were big dogs (except for Kaos) who were doing something noisy with lots of loud barking running and jumping over white boards and screaming people waving long twirly things around. I watched them all and after a while thought it might be fun to try.
Instead of letting me join in the fun barking-running-screaming game, my mum and a big man called John tried to make me do something boring with a white pole. I didn’t like it at all.

But there was one good part of the day, when the screaming people took away all the poles and the white boards and all of us dogs chased a ball. My mum let me off my lead for the first time ever and Kaos played with me.
I thought I would take a look at other things outside the park we were in but when I tried to run outside the park a tall man called Ian yelled at me and then the other screaming people chased me too so I thought it would be a better idea to go to my mum.
I was VERY tired when we got home.

No comments: