Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday 12/03/06
We finally went back to Flyball, and I tried something new. Ian had a really really long lead he put on my harness and then mum walked a long way away from me and when she called me I had to go Over 4 hurdles to reach her. It meant I had to run super fast in between each one so that I could keep going Over. When I did it the first time everyone screamed and clapped and got excited.
Mum took me back to Ian and then went away and called me to her. I thought it would get to her faster if I just went Over 1 hurdle and then ran past all the other ones. I did get there faster but nobody seemed very happy with me.
The next time we tried it Jenni stood beside the 2nd hurdle so that I couldn’t run past it - I had to go Over it instead. So I just kept going, Over all 4 hurdles and everyone got really excited again.
That made me excited so I started barking and spinning and tried to run away to play with Kaos. Ian told mum I had a ‘brain snap’ and to give me a rest.
While we were resting I heard someone tell Mum that Sydney Psychos (my Flyball team) won 1st Place in 2nd Division at the Canberra competition. I wonder what that means?

No comments: