Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sunday 11/12/05
This morning my mum gave me and Beazli a swim in our pool. I love swimming, it’s my favourite thing I think. Mum throws some toys in the pool and then we jump in and catch the toys and have a race to the steps and get out and then we do it again, and again, and again. Afterwards we lay on our beachtowel and have a bone. If it’s very hot we usually sleep in the sun for a while. But today mum and I went to Flyball straight after our swim.
So I got to do more splashing around in the water in the little Flyball pool. And spinning on my harness and barking and lunging and going Over and Around the pole. I know the names of some more of the people and the dogs at Flyball now. There’s Elaine who has Phoebe and Taffy. She has nice chicken.
After Flyball we went home and got Beazli and then went to a new park for a ‘Christmas Party’. There were heaps MORE new dogs and new people and everyone was just chasing and playing and eating sausages. I got a new toy called a ‘jingle bells’ and ran around and around with it in my mouth trying to tell all the new dogs about Flyball. The jingle bells is like a round Kong on a rope and it has a tinkly bell inside it. I ran for two hours and then fell asleep in my mum’s lap. After the morning swimming and the afternoon at Flyball and the night time at the Christmas Party I think I had the best day of my life today.

No comments: